Answer:

 

This energized equipment was sitting on a trash bin at the rear of a hotel. This is a dangerous arrangement and exposes the trash vendor and hotel employees to a very serious hazard. I personally informed the chief electrical inspector of this mess while at the 2005 NEC adoption session, which took place during the NFPA annual meeting last May.

The violations are obvious. There's no support for the equipment, and open and loose fittings violate many requirements in the Code, starting with 110.2 and ending with Art. 430.

> Try Another Quiz