Generate Targeted Leads in an Informational and Interactive Format
EC&M webinars cover key technical and operational topics. Provided free to attendees, these one-hour events provide you with an opportunity to position yourself as an education leader in the market and reach a large, engaged audience of qualified electrical construction professionals.
EC&M Webinars Feature
- 45 minute presentation
- 10-15 minute Q&A session after the presentation
- Pre-roll message
- Dedicated Powerpoint slide
- Branding on all promotions and landing pages
- Exposure on event console
- Option to include a special offer and up to three qualifying questions
- Exit Survey
- Leads provided to the sponsor with a full event summary
- Archived on tdworld.com for on-demand viewing for 12 months
All EC&M events include a kick off call and program guide that outlines promotions, deliverables and deadlines. Webinars are promoted through dedicated emails, website exposure, newsletter placements and social media posts to deliver the most qualified audience for your event.
TWO WEBINAR MODELS AVAILABLE
Thought-leadership webinar with topics, speakers, promotion and moderation involving EC&M editorial team and professional presentation and detailed reporting metrics. Rate: $20,225 net
Sponsor Featured Model:
Sponsor supplied topics, speakers and moderation with EC&M promotion, professional presentation and detailed reporting metrics
Sponsor Deliverables (will vary depending on the model)
Sponsor Logo: high resolution .jpeg, .eps, .tif
Custom Questions: used to help you qualify leads.
- Up to three custom questions to go at the end of the standard business card questions.
- Live Polling Questions can be presented to the live audience for immediate feedback.
- Exit Survey Questions are optional but can be used to present a special offer (White Paper, etc).
Pre-roll Message: 10 seconds worth of radio-type ad promotion to be read at the beginning of the web seminar.
Special Offer: (Optional) Please provide details if you choose to take advantage and present a White Paper, demo, etc.
Lead generation, nurturing & scoring — turning prospects into customers. Generating quality leads is the first step towards a sale, but even quality leads become stale quickly if they are not properly managed and nurtured. At Penton Marketing Services, we’ve developed a process called Lead Lifecycling that moves leads through their buying journey and towards a purchase. We develop expert educational content that is targeted to their business needs, revealing the advantages of your products and services at just the right moment. In the end, you receive sales-ready opportunities – warmed and educated on the value of your products – and all with minimal input from your marketing and sales teams! Learn more about our lead nurturing programs.