An electrician was shocked earlier this month while working in an office suite in the Washington County, Pennsylvania, Courthouse Square Building. He was working on the wiring in a suite of offices on the seventh floor when he touched a live wire and the metal grid that supports the ceiling tiles, according to a report in the Observer-Reporter.

Adam Betzler was transported to the hospital after the incident. He was working in offices that has been undergoing renovations for the past few months. They housed a county finance department, human services and veterans affairs. The shock knocked him backward, but he stayed on his feet, the Sheriff's deputy said.

Betzler was able to walk to the Buildings and Grounds Department where the paramedics were called.