He was doing electrical work at the plant when he came in contact with a high-voltage wire.
A contractor doing electrical work at an East Penn Manufacturing plant was electrocuted last month. Christopher Leasure was doing electrical work at the plant in Richmond Township, Pa., when he came in contact with a high-voltage wire, officials said.
According to a report from 69 News, Leasure, 45, was rushed to a hospital near Allentown, where he died. An autopsy determined his death to be accidental as the result of electrocution.
Leasure was a contractor working for B.J. Baldwin Electric Inc. OSHA is investigating.