If your products were or will be introduced to the market between January 1, 2005, and December 31, 2005, they are eligible for the 2006 EC&M Product of the Year competition. To enter, follow these steps:
1. Review the official rules listed below.
2. Fill out the entry form.
3. Prepare the following materials:
- A photo/illustration of your product, your company logo, and up to 50 words of descriptive copy mounted on to one 8 1/2” x 11” poster board. Unmounted entries will not be accepted. See an example of a poster board submitted by one of last year's entrants below.
- Any additional descriptive product information (i.e. brochures, data sheets, etc.)
- Your entry fee of $325. If paying by check, make payable to Primedia Business.
4. Send your completed entry form, materials and check to Mike Eby, Editor-in Chief, EC&M, 9800 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park, KS 66212. All materials should arrive no later than 5 p.m. CST on January 27, 2006.
5. In addition, e-mail a 300 dpi color image of the product and descriptive text to Mike Eby at email@example.com