Wed, 2004-02-18 12:00
EC&M invited 10 of its readers to serve on a judging panel for the Product of the Year. The following are the 2004 judges.
- Larry Stuckey, facility director for the Kansas City Art Institute
- John Bivona, electrician for General Motors
- Kent Hessler, engineer for Black and Veatch
- David Jones, facility manager for HMOFCO Facilities
- Jay Hoglund, senior electrical engineer for Burns and McDonnell
- Lonnie LaCroix, supervisor for Tann Electric
- David Deatherage, electrical engineer for Smith and Boucher
- Rick McWhirt, vice president of the Electrical Corp. of America
- Dean Barrett, building manager for the city of Kansas City, Mo.
- Chad Trout, wireman for Scott Electric