Minneapolis-based E-Switch announces the launch of its new Web site, which improves on the existing functionality and also offers more tools to the engineers who visit the site. Some features include:
- Easy-to-use search function allows you to search by spec, keyword, or part number.
- Application cubes throughout the site allow you to see switch applications from almost every industry.
- Constant updates from RSS Twitter feeds and new product announcements.
- The configurator allows you to create a detailed part number, and then request a quote, sample, or distributor stock check of that part.
- The Where to Buy section allows you to quickly locate a rep or distributor in your area.
- The Technical Information section not only offers detailed certification information, it includes RoHS certifications for each product in an easy-to-access format.
- The product catalog is formatted in easy-to-navigate sections.