Security is a "front-of-mind" concern today, and it’s an integral part of your safety responsibilities. Some tips:
- Make a point of knowing, understanding, and complying with security policies.
- Don’t let others tailgate on your access card. Tailgating is increasingly a firing offense, because it can expose everyone to the actions of a dangerous intruder.
- Never joke with security people. They are required to take all remarks seriously, and that can mean an unpleasant experience for you.
- Report unusual sights, sounds, or smells.
- Report suspicious activities.