The following electrical professionals all identified the Section 250-64(e) in the 1999 NEC as the reference that could be cited in the violation.
1) Shree Khaitan
2) R.E. Shaffer Mobile, Ala.
3) Joe Griffin Master Electrician Loyola College
4) Eric Henry, DMJM Electrical Engineer Arlington, Va.
5) Duke Schamel President Copperhead Electric La Habra, Calif.
6) Terry Landers, VP Landers Electrical Co. Inc North Andover, Mass.
7) Bill Spencer Electrical Project Engineer Collaborative Design, Inc. Atlanta, Ga.
8) Bob Van De Car VDC Electric Boyne City, Mich.
9) Sonny Peifer Electrical Tech Instructor UniTec Career Center Bonne Terre, Mo.