Entering your new product into EC&M and CEE News’ Product of the Year competition will provide tremendous exposure for your product and your company. In addition to identifying yourself as a leader in the electrical market, the Product of the Year competition provides repeated exposure in the industry.
All products will be reviewed by a panel of industry professionals and experts. If your entry is selected as a finalist:
- Your product will be prominently displayed at the Electric West 2002 show, where thousands of electrical contractors, plants/facilities personnel, datacom installers and engineers will be able to see your product information. Finalists who exhibit at Electric West 2002 will be able to place brochures or sell sheets next to their entry’s display at the show.
- Your product will be showcased in the March issues of EC&M and CEE News, where 194,000+ subscribers plus pass-along readers will see your product. Readers will have the opportunity to request more information through a Reader Service Number that is run at no extra cost with your product information.
- Your company will be presented with a plaque to commemorate achieving finalist standing in the Product of the Year competition.
- Your company will be awarded use of the Product of the Year finalist logo in all marketing materials.
- A feature article in the June issue of EC&M and the July issue of CEE News
- A commemorative trophy
- Use of the Product of the Year logo in all marketing materials