2. Eligibility. All entries must meet this criteria:
- The product must be available for purchase in the United States.
- The product must first be available for purchase between January 1, 2002, and December 31, 2002. (Redesigns or significant modifications occurring within the entry dates will be considered at the judges’ discretion and must be presented as such.)
- The entry form must be signed by an employee who is an authorized representative of the manufacturer that produced the product.
3. Entries. Your entry must be submitted according to the above guidelines. While the entry form provides room for a brief description of the product being entered, you are encouraged to include a brochure, press release and/or spec sheet with your entry. There is no limit to the number of products each company may enter. Entries that do not meet required guidelines may be disqualified without refund.
4. Deadline. All entry materials, including the payment of $295, must be received in the EC&M editorial office by January 17, 2003, at 5 p.m. CST. In fairness to companies that take extra effort to submit their entries on time, this deadline will not be extended.