The Independent Electrical Contractors, Inc. (IEC) elected its 2014 Board of Directors during the 56th Annual IEC National Convention & Electric Expo in Portland, Oregon. The Board of Directors is comprised of the Executive Committee and regional directors. Gordon Stewart was named National President beginning Jan. 1, 2014.
The 2014 Executive Committee is:
- President:Gordon Stewart (IEC Texas Gulf Coast)
- Secretary/Treasurer:Mark Gillespie (IEC of Greater Cincinnati)
- Senior Vice President: Joseph Hovanec (New Jersey IEC)
- Vice President: Bruce Seilhammer (Central Pennsylvania IEC)
- Immediate Past President:Dean Kredit (IECA of Arizona)
“IEC is a member-driven and member-led organization,” said IEC National Executive Vice President/CEO Thayer Long. “For 56 years IEC has been very fortunate to have had dedicated and visionary leaders, and this tradition continues into 2014, at both the chapter and national levels.”
The Board of Directors comprises the following regional directors and representatives.
- Candy Branham (Midwest Regional Director)
- Gary Dykstra (Midwest Regional Director)
- Valerie Murrill (Mountain/Southwest Regional Director)
- Janet Martin (Mountain/Southwest Regional Director)
- Michael Gaffney (Northeast Regional Director)
- Jim Nasuta (Northeast Regional Director)
- G. (Bud) H. Wooten (Southeast Regional Director)
- Mark Ellis (Southeast Regional Director)
- Joe G. Martin (Texas Regional Director)
- Robert Bass (Texas Regional Director)
- Rod Dahl (West Regional Director)
- Stuart McArthur (West Regional Director)
- Michael Farrington (Platinum Partner)
- Marcie Funchess (Executive Director’s Council)
IEC thanks Lloyd Quinney and Bobby Tutor for their years of service and leadership on the Board of Directors.