Mon, 2017-03-20 00:45
Here's a summary of the license requirements in Delaware.
- Must be, or employ a master electrician who holds a license issued by the State Board of Electrical Examiners
- Applicants will receive the examination registration form after the Board has approved their application.
- The registration must be sent along with the $60.00 exam fee, to the testing service.
- Experience and education requirements range from 3 to 6 years
- Must have proof of liability insurance for $300,000
- Issued for 2 years, expiring on June 30th of even numbered years