Grow Your Business by Leveraging New Opportunities in the 2014 NEC with Your Customers
Thermal imaging is a proven technology that has enhanced the troubleshooting abilities of electrical and construction professionals. With the incredible advancements in technology and at very affordable prices starting at less than $1000, thermal imaging cameras are becoming a required tool for all maintenance personnel.
In this presentation, Brad Risser of FLIR Systems will:
- Provide an overview of different applications and uses of thermal imaging cameras
- Discuss the differences between thermal spot guns and thermal imaging cameras
- Discuss the importance of understanding spot size
- Summarize the value and ease of finding problems quickly and accurately with a thermal camera
- … and discuss the latest technological advancements in these instruments and associated meters.
The webinar takes place Wednesday, May 14 at 2:00pm ET.