Reed Construction Data, Power Efficiency Corp., The Light Brigade
- Atlanta-based Reed Construction Data recently introduced its Reed Construction Starts product line, produced in partnership with Property and Portfolio Research, an independent provider of real estate research. Reed Construction Starts, an interactive Web-based database, reports on monthly construction activity on a U.S. county-level basis and covers all major construction property types.
- Power Efficiency Corp., Las Vegas, announced its retention of Joseph Breen & Assoc., Washington, D.C., to develop a government contracts program that would allow government agencies to purchase Power Efficiency’s Controller units directly. The Controller allocates power in direct proportion to the required workload and keeps motor temperatures low.
- The General Services Administration (GSA) recently awarded a contract to Tukwila, Wash.-based The Light Brigade to provide fiber-optic training and training materials, including courses, DVDs, videos, and CD-ROMs, to government personnel. For more information on these discounts, visit GSA’s Web site.
- Minneapolis-based Beckhoff Automation announced the opening of two new regional offices in Duluth, Ga. and Bellevue, Wash. The offices will serve as regional centers for the company’s customer training and for direct sales and application support.
- At its Innovation Conference scheduled for Nov. 3, the Chief Executive Network (CEN) will present Juno Lighting Group, Los Angeles, with its 2005 CEN Innovation Award for Best Disruptive Product in the mid-size and large company division. The award honors Juno Lighting’s ModuLight power delivery system for fluorescent lighting.