- Cooper Lighting announces the call for entries for the 29th annual Source Awards, its national lighting design competition. The deadline for entries is Dec. 2. For more information, contact Karin Martin Communications by phone at (702) 349-7190 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SimplexGrinnell recently celebrated the grand opening of its Tyco Worldwide Visitor Center at its headquarters in Westminster, Mass. The center will provide the public with demonstrations of fire and life-safety technology.
- The Axcell division of Heyco Products, Inc. has expanded its Web site. The site now offers full-color product images, customer case studies, a FAQ section, and a quote request interface.
- Lenexa, Kan.-based Easy Street, Inc. recently refurbished its Web site. The online offering now includes new eNews and product systems, an e-mail subscription service, and support pages for technical- and sales-related questions.
- Phoenix-based DL Engineering & Controls, Inc. is close to finishing the Phase 1 design of the Wastewater Supervisory Control and Date Acquisition system upgrade. Preparation of electrical plans, fabrication drawings, and bill of materials for preparing the Guaranteed Maximum Price for Phase 2 comprise the design services. The design will include plans for a secure wireless network.