Leviton Manufacturing Co., Pentadyne Power, Beaver Aerospace & Defense
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Little Neck, N.Y., recently announced that Prudential Lighting Products will represent its commercial lighting management systems and energy management products in the southern California market. Based in Los Angeles, Prudential Lighting Products has served architectural lighting customers in the area for the last 15 years.
- Pentadyne Power, Chatsworth, Calif., recently received a $4.5 million follow-on order from Department of Defense contractor Beaver Aerospace & Defense for an additional 100 Pentadyne VSS+DC systems with DX-A2 rating (certified for national defense use). This latest follow-on order from Beaver Aerospace is part of a procurement contract with Pentadyne to be the exclusive supplier of more than 500 clean energy storage systems that will be deployed in homeland security military defense applications during the next few years.
- Syracuse, N.Y.-based Electro Lines is the latest agency chosen to represent Ilsco electrical connectors in upstate New York. Serving the electrical industry for more than 32 years, Electro Lines operates out of Syracuse with resident offices in Albany and Rochester.
- IEPC Corp., a product development company specializing in lighting controls based in Huntington Beach, Calif., is offering a five-year re-lamping program as part of the lease or purchase of its VB400 lighting control. IEPC provides new lamps with the installation of its universal ballast, and replaces them at the end of each year for the first five years.
- “Flex Your Power,” California’s statewide energy efficiency campaign, recently recognized Watt Stopper/Legrand, Santa Clara, Calif., as a leader in energy efficiency and presented the company with a “Flex Your Power” award. Winners over the last two years have saved more than $172 million, one billion kilowatt hours, and reduced greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to removing almost 85,000 cars from the road. Watt Stopper/Legrand was highlighted for residential vacancy and occupancy sensors that give homeowners a way to save energy by automatically turning lights off in empty rooms.