Lee Technologies, Lumination, Baldor
- CyrusOne, Houston, recently selected Lee Technologies, Inc., Fairfax, Va., to build-out the expansion of CyrusOne's 60,000 square-foot Tier 4 enterprise data center. Located within the technology campus, the new high-density facility is designed from the ground-up to provide 250W of power per square foot to support the demands of the blade servers.
- GE Consumer & Industrial's GELcore LLC, has changed its name to Lumination LLC. "Our name change emphasizes an important element of our growth strategy," says David Elien, president, Lumination, Valleyview, Ohio.
- Fort Smith, Ark.-based Baldor Electric Co. recently completed the acquisition of Power Systems, Greenville, S.C., a division of Rockwell Automation. Power Systems comprised Dodge mechanical power transmission products and Reliance Electric motors.
- Langhorne, Pa.-based E-Mon was sold by Hunt Power, L.P. to the E-Mon management team backed by private equity investor Branford Castle, Inc. The sale marks the return of Don Millstein, president of E-Mon from 1991-2004.
- Kansas City, Mo.-based Milbank Manufacturing Co. recently appointed three new representative agencies: Young & Champagne Co., Detroit; Lakeshore Electrical Sales, Inc., Bayside, Wis.; and Callas/Kingsley Electrical Sales, Inc., Wood Dale, Ill. Through a national network of manufacturer’s representatives Milbank provide wholesale electrical distributors with electrical products for the utility, contractor, industrial, and OEM markets.