- Cincinnati-based Ilsco recently appointed Electro Lines, Inc. as the representative agency for the ILSCO brand of electrical connectors in Upstate New York. With a staff of nine, Electro Lines operates out of Syracuse with resident offices in Albany and Rochester.
- Phoenix-based companies PDL Engineering & Controls, Inc. and TMV Systems Engineering, Inc. have joined forces to become one of the largest electrical engineering firms in the Southwest. The new name for the company moving forward will be DLT&V Systems Engineering, Inc.
- Pentadyne Power Corp., Chatsworth, Calif., received a follow-on order worth $4.5 million from Beaver Aerospace & Defense for an additional 100 Pentadyne VSS+DC systems with DX-A2 rating (certified for national defense use). This latest follow-on order from Beaver Aerospace is part of a procurement contract with Pentadyne to be the exclusive supplier of more than 500 clean energy storage systems that will be deployed in homeland security military defense applications during the next few years.
- Prudential Lighting Products will represent Little Neck, N.Y.-based Leviton Manufacturing Co.’s commercial lighting management systems and energy management products in the southern California market. “The Los Angeles market is one of the primary controls market in the United States and Prudential Lighting Products is the area’s premier agency,” says Paul Sherbo, eirector of international sales and western regional manager for Leviton Lighting Management Systems Division. “We are pleased to have our products represented by such a top-notch organization.”
- Union City, Ind.-based Workhorse Custom Chassis now provides new service options for walk-in trucks using Workhorse chassis. Called Extended Service Coverage (ESC), these new options offer different levels of warranty protection for up to five years or 100,000 miles for Workhorse gas chassis and five years or 250,000 miles for Workhorse diesel chassis.