Business Briefs for the week of July 18, 2005
- Florida-based general contractor, Jack Jennings & Sons, recently selected the commercial division of Kissimmee, Fla.-based Palmer Electric to handle the electrical contracting on the Jackson, a new nine-story condominium tower in downtown Orlando.
- Power Engineers recently built two new offices in Houston and Anaheim, Calif., to provide consulting engineering services. The company now has 14 domestic offices.
- Pulizzi Engineering recently won the 2004 Frost & Sullivan Customer Service Excellence Award. The award recognizes excellence in the rack-mount power distribution market.
- EMCOR Group recently received a 2005 American Business Award. The company’s marketing department was selected as the “Best Marketing Organization.”
- Murray Electrical recently announced an updated logo design and a renewed commitment to its distributors and customers. The new logo is accompanied by the tagline, “Built to Last, Here to Stay.”
- Schneider Electric has extended authorization to sell Telemecanique automation products to its more than 1,500 Square D distributor channels. The move will give customers greater access to technical support.