Sage Software, Siemens, Legrand Group
- Beaverton, Ore.-based Sage Software recently announced that its Sage Timberline Office customer support department received its fifth consecutive Support Center Practices (SCP) certification. SCP certification requires comprehensive on-site audits to confirm that companies meet the requirements of more than 100 business elements defined in the program.
- On Dec. 6, Atlanta-based Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc., announced it is investing $30 million in the revitalization of its Norwood, Ohio, manufacturing facility. Construction is expected to begin in January and be completed within three years.
- The Legrand Group, West Hartford, Conn., recently signed an agreement to acquire ICM Group, Montbard, France, the marketer of Cablofil welded wire cable trays. In 2004, ICM Group had net sales of about $118 million.
- Power Measurement, acquired by Schneider Electric in April 2005, recently announced that it will operate as a global “power monitoring and control” group under the Schneider Electric name. Brad Forth, Power Measurement president and CEO, will lead the initiative from the company’s headquarters in Victoria, British Columbia.
- West Kingston, R.I.-based American Power Conversion (APC), completed its acquisition of NetBotz, Inc. APC will integrate the NetBotz data center and environmental and video monitoring offerings with its InfraStruXture arechitecture.