At a minimum, your Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) should do the following
At a minimum, your computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) should do the following:
- Record and track material usage and labor costs.
- Capture information on inventories.
- Control the work-order system.
- Provide equipment data and history.
- Schedule and track preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Link all critical information in a relational database.
- Provide some analysis functions.
- Export data to spreadsheet and database applications for analysis.