Battcon Stationary Battery Conference and Trade Show
Call for Papers for Battcon 2014 is now open. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to present at Battcon 2014.
The Battcon International Stationary Battery Conference is a three day, noncommercial, technical event for storage battery users from a broad range of industries. It's the premier conference for end-users, technologists, and manufacturers. Battconalso features a two day trade show packed with storage power related vendors, plus optional seminars to choose from.
Conference, Trade Show, Hotel and Meals
The registration fee provides three days of presentations (papers, panels, workshops), the two evening trade show, three nights hotel, two dinner receptions, breakfasts, lunches, and the conference proceedings.
· Experience industry-specific education and networking.
· Visit the vendors you've been wanting to see.
· Attend an optional battery seminar to learn of the latest advancements.
· Listen to presentations and panel discussions given by the leading authorities in the field.
· Participate in breakout workshops specifically geared for industry segments.
· Ask questions and get answers.
Battcon offers three preconference seminars that focus on battery basics, advanced techniques, or a special topic. These optional Sunday seminars let you brush up on skills, discover new directions the industry is taking.
Presentations and Sessions
The goal of Battcon is to meet the specific needs and interests of end-users. Presentations by users and manufacturers address everyday battery applications, technical advances, and industry concerns.
Papers and panels address manufacturing, maintenance, and testing issues and are of particular interest to data center, power, telecom, and UPS industry personnel.
501 East Camino Real
Boca Raton, Florida 33432