He had worked at Nordstrom since 2001.
A Nordstrom employee fell from a ladder while doing maintenance in a Spokane, Wash., store. Paul M. Inc, 52, died from multiple fractures to the head, and he also had a contact electrical burn to his wrist. The accident happened the last week of February.
The Spokesman Review reported that police initially thought he had been electrocuted, but the autopsy ruled differently. Inc had worked at Nordstrom since 2001 and was doing maintenance. Store employees described Inc as sincere and nice, said Tara Darrow, a Nordstrom spokeswoman. People enjoyed working with him and will miss him.
The Washington Department of Labor and Industries is investigating the incident, according to the Review.