A company employee and a contractor were working on electrical equipment.
Two workers suffered burns during an electrical mishap at an underground PECO substation in Center City, Pa. A company employee and a contractor were working on electrical equipment at the time of the incident.
According to ABC 6 News, there was a "flash fire," and one worker suffered second and third degree burns. The other suffered superficial burns to his face.
PECO says both men were wearing appropriate personal protective equipment.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration was notified of the incident and they have initiated an investigation.