The Technical Authority for Electrical Professionals
EC&M is the ideal vehicle to reach the biggest and the best in the electrical field. EC&M’s expansive circulation reaches 130,025* professionals who spend, on average, more than $865,000 per year on electrical products and services.**
With one highly targeted publication, you reach the entire range of your product’s purchasing influences. This means connecting with more individuals, working on more — and more substantial — projects, with the authority and resources to specify, recommend or buy your products.
- 80,003 subscribers in electrical contracting firms — including National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) companies and Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) Association companies
- 29,973 subscribers in industrial plants and in commercial/institutional facilities
- 19,921 engineering firms, consulting engineering firms, architectural firms, design-construct firms, general contractors, ESCOs, and others allied to the field
- Download December 2012 BPA Statement
* EC&M December 2012 BPA Worldwide Circulation Statement **EC&M Reader Profile 2012