Our best-selling Understanding the NEC DVD program has helped thousands of Electricians learn the code in an easy and powerful format. Part 1 covers articles 90 through 480 as Mike walks students through the most utilized rules and breaks them down through full-color illustrations and a small class format DVD where Mike hosts a panel of experts from all aspects of the trade to discuss each article, its meaning and its application in the real-world. There is no other product quite like this program that teaches you every article in such a complete and thorough way. When you need to know the code this program is the best tool you can use to start building your knowledge.
This library includes:
- Understanding the NEC Volume 1 Textbook
- General Requirements Art. 90 - 110 DVD
- Wiring and Protection Art. 200 - 285 DVD
- Grounding Vs. Bonding Art. 250 (2) DVDs
- Wiring Methods Art. 300 - 393 (2) DVDs
- Equipment for General Use Art. 400 - 450 DVD