When you are looking to pass an exam and you want to study at your own pace, then you can't beat this Exam Preparation Library. Mike Holt, NEC expert, and one of the top Electrical Instructors in the United States walks you through the 2011 NEC Changes and gives you in-depth training on all the Electrical Calculations that you will need to pass your exam.
This package includes Mike's best-selling full-color Exam Preparation textbook that will give you a review on Theory, in-depth training for Electrical Calculations, as well as over 1,100 NEC Review questions. You will also receive Mike's 2011 Changes to the NEC DVD course to give you the information you need to know about all the important changes to the 2011 code cycle.
The full library includes:
- Mike Holt's Illustrated Guide to Electrical Exam Preparation Textbook
- Mike Holt's Changes to the NEC 2011 Textbook
- Changes to the NEC 2011 DVD Part 1
- Changes to the NEC 2011 DVD Part 2
- Raceway and Box Calculations DVD
- Conductor Sizing Calculations DVD
- Motor and Air-Conditioning Calculations DVD
- Voltage Drop Calculations DVD
- Dwelling-Unit Calculations DVD
- Multi-Family Dwelling Calculations DVD
- Load Calculations DVD
- Transformer Calculations DVD